With a seamless cross-vertical media approach, we effectively covered ShareRing’s product launches and announcements across tech and blockchain media outlets, successfully reaching diverse target audiences and gaining media attention. As part of this campaign, we strategically conducted insightful written and podcast interviews and op-ed pieces, showcasing ShareRing’s CEO. Additionally, we secured quotes from him in top-tier publication articles, such as Cointelegraph and VentureBeat, on relevant topics and connected the team to conference exhibitors. The widespread coverage and media mentions provided valuable exposure, allowing the company to amplify brand visibility, and extend its market reach. Overall, our ongoing campaign drove business growth, strengthened the company’s online presence, and solidified ShareRing’s position as a key leader in the blockchain and security industries.
ShareRing was facing challenges in effectively communicating the uniqueness of their solutions to investors, clients, and journalists. They needed assistance in raising awareness about their products and launches, aiming to establish a strong position as an industry leader in their field. Additionally, they required help in generating interest within the blockchain and web3 community.
- Designed a comprehensive, cross-vertical, Public Relations campaign to effectively communicate with the target audiences.
- Assisted ShareRing’s executive team in participating in various media opportunities such as podcasts, interviews, events, thought leadership articles, and featured quotations on top-tier media outlets, like VentureBeat and Cointelegraph.
- Generated widespread media coverage for the company’s new products and announcements, driving interest and engagement from the target audiences.
- Connected the team to exhibitors for their conferences.
- Leveraged their product launches, announcements, and management team’s expertise to position ShareRing as a leading brand with a positive market reputation.
ShareRing: making identity and Web 3.0 work together.
ShareRing Partners with Unconnected.org To Bring the Next 1 Billion Users Online
Why privacy and security are the biggest hurdles facing metaverse adoption
Hackers keeping stolen crypto: What is the long-term solution?
ShareRing Releases NFT Space on Polygon, To Launch ShareRing Events
Web3 User Identity Needs to be Transparent and Secure
ShareRing Opens Up NFC Technology for Superior Identity through its Mobile Application
Self-Custody Should Mean the Ownership of Everything About You' Says Sharering's Tim Bos
Blockchain Ticketing Could Have Prevented the Champions League Fake Tickets Fiasco
Read More Case Studies
Telos is fully decentralized 3rd generation ESG Layer 1 blockchainRead Case Study
Fetch.ai is a leading organization driving the development and adoption of AI agent technologiesRead Case Study
MEXC is a leading centralized exchange with a high-performance mega-transaction matching technologyRead Case Study